Jonah Hill Biography
Jonah Hill is an American actor known for his funny roles in different movies like “Superbad,” “Knocked Up,” and “21 Jump Street.” He was born on December 20, 1983, in Los Angeles, California. His parents are Richard Feldstein and Sharon Lyn Chalkin. Jonah Hill got famous for his acting in “Moneyball” and “The Wolf of Wall Street,” where he was even nominated for an Academy Award. Besides acting, he also writes and produces.
Jonah Hill Age
Hill was born on December 20, 1983, in Los Angeles, California. As of 2023, he is 39 years old.
Jonah Hill Height
Hill is about 1.7 meters tall, which is the same as 170 centimeters or 5 feet 7 inches.
Jonah Hill’s Acting Career
Hill’s acting career began when he was in college in New York. He started by writing and acting in plays, which made people notice him. Eventually, he got to meet actor Dustin Hoffman through a friend, and that’s how he got his first movie role in “I Heart Huckabees” in 2004.
After that, his acting career took off, and he became famous for his funny roles in movies like “Superbad,” “Knocked Up,” and “21 Jump Street.” He also did great in “Moneyball” and “The Wolf of Wall Street” and even got nominated for an Academy Award.
Throughout his acting career, Jonah Hill became well-known for his talent in both comedy and drama, and he’s a top actor in the industry.
Jonah Hill Movies and Filmography
Jonah Hill has been in many different types of movies. Some of the famous ones are:
- “Superbad” (2007): This movie made Jonah Hill really popular.
- “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013): He was nominated for an Academy Award for this one.
- “21 Jump Street” (2012) and “22 Jump Street” (2014): These action-comedy movies were big hits.
- “Moneyball” (2011): Another Academy Award nomination came his way for this sports drama.
- “War Dogs” (2016): He played a lead role in this comedy-drama about arms dealers.
- “Don’t Look Up” (2021): This satirical comedy had an ensemble cast with famous actors like Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence.
- “Mid90s” (2018): Jonah Hill acted in this coming-of-age film and even directed it.
- “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” (2008): He played a supporting role in this romantic comedy.
- “How to Train Your Dragon” (2010): Jonah Hill lent his voice to the character Snotlout in this animated adventure.
- “The Lego Movie” (2014) and its sequel “The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part” (2019): He voiced the Green Lantern character in these animated movies.
These are just a few of the many movies Jonah Hill has been in. His acting career shows he can do both funny and serious roles, making him a respected actor in Hollywood.
Jonah Hill Family, Parents, And Sibling
Hill was born on December 20, 1983, in Los Angeles, California. He is the second child of his parents, Sharon Lyn Chalkin and Richard Feldstein. His mother, Sharon Lyn Chalkin, is a costume designer and fashion stylist. She has worked on TV shows and films, including “Taxi,” “Chains of Gold,” and “Heart of the City.” Richard Feldstein worked as a tour accountant for the band Guns N’ Roses. Jonah Hill also has a younger sister, Beanie Feldstein, who was born in 1993 and is an actress known for her roles in movies like “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising” and “Lady Bird.”
The Feldstein family has a Jewish background, and they’ve all made their mark in the entertainment industry. While Jonah Hill is a famous actor, his sister, Beanie Feldstein, has also become well-known for her acting career.
Jonah Hill’s Wife And Children
Hill isn’t married, but he’s in a relationship with Olivia Millar. In June 2023, they had their first child, according to reports. Olivia Millar and Hill have been together for a while. They sparked rumors of getting engaged in August 2022, but there hasn’t been any official confirmation of their engagement or marriage as of my last update in September 2021. Jonah Hill and Olivia Millar are in a serious relationship, and they had their child in May 2023.
Jonah Hill’s Net Worth
Hill’s estimated net worth is around $70 million. He earned most of his money from his successful career in the entertainment industry as an actor, producer, writer, and comedian. He’s been part of many films and TV projects, both on and off the screen.
His financial success became clear when he ranked 28th on Forbes’s list of highest-paid actors from June 2014 to June 2015. During that time, he earned an impressive $16 million. In addition to acting, Jonah Hill has also worked as a screenwriter, helping with the stories of popular films like “21 Jump Street,” “22 Jump Street,” “Sausage Party,” “Why Him?,” and “You People.”
Jonah Hill’s career shows how versatile he is in the entertainment world, and his net worth reflects his success in acting, writing, and producing various projects.